Friday, February 29, 2008

For my fellow dog lovers

For my fellow dog lovers, I wanted to give an update on Maggie. After we bought her a new (pink) food dish, she started eating again. She is back to sleeping in her spot, and she will now retrieve the ball anywhere you throw it. For years, Chance and Maggie would take turns retrieving the ball with Chance on one side of the yard and Maggie on the other. After the accident, Maggie would not go on Chance's side to retrieve the ball. She would just sit and look back at me as if to say - you know that's not my side of the yard! We are excited that she will now go retrieve the ball anywhere we throw it, and she has even barked a few times. After the sad blog on Chance, we wanted to give an update on Maggie and that we think she is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment