Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!


Happy 7th Birthday Jordan!

You are a wonderful Gift from God, and I praise Him everyday for giving me my Jordie. Here are 7 things I love about you:

1. You love Jesus!
2. You genuinely pray for others.
3. You are a great friend to everyone.
4. You are silly and make me laugh everyday.
5. You work very hard at school and always try your best.
6. You are creative and imaginative.
7. You are sensitive and love others deeply.


Daddy made his famous chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast.



The biggest chocolate chip pancake for the birthday boy!




For birthday lunch, Jordan picked his favorite place to eat - McDonald's!!!





For the final celebration of Jordan's birthday, we had the Casa Gabriel boys over for pizza and cupcakes!

Jordan, you are one special boy and I love you to the moon and back!

3 comments:

  1. Jordan -- we missed you on your birthday!! I am so happy to see the cute pics and wish we could have had one of those chocolate chip pancakes with you! 7 years have FLOWN by ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate chip pancakes and McDonald's - sounds like a birthday that would happen around our house! :)
    (and in answer to your question.....I take a hundred or so pics and hope for one good picture! The joys of digital. HA - also, that particular picture, one child was cut and pasted - shhhh.... don't tell anyone!)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Luke. I miss you guys.

    Love ya
    Aunt JoJo

    ReplyDelete