Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thanks!



After 7 long weeks of waiting, we finally have internet!!! I have no idea where to start back on our blog - so much has happened in 2 months. For today, I just want to say thanks to those who have been praying for our family and for Casa Gabriel. The armed robbery was a horrible experience; however, what the enemy intended for harm, God intended for good. All of us are stronger now because we know that we are on the winning team. God is in control of ALL things and He does have us in the palm of His Hand. God has given me a new confidence and security in His divine protection. He is good all of the time and most worthy of our praise!

From all of us at Casa Gabriel, thanks for praying!

2 comments:

  1. Love you guys! So glad your blog/internet is up and running and I am happy to hear that you are all feeling stronger as a result of your experience. We are still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, I continue to pray for you and your precious family and the work you are doing with the boys. Please let me know if you have any needs I can help to meet.
    ReneeSwafford@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete