Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Golly Miss Molly is 4!


Our precious Molly Margaret, you are wonderfully made by God and words cannot express how much joy you bring to our lives. Happy 4th Birthday!


You are the toughest "girly-girl"! You love princesses, tu-tu's, and wearing bows, but you also love light sabers, riding your brother's scooter, and not afraid of dirt. You fall all of the time and get bruises and cuts and rarely do you even stop because you do not want to miss out on any play time. I think for you at the end of the day during bath time - the more dirt in the tub, the better the day!


Hooray - a Dora Big Wheel


To celebrate your birthday, we went to the new movie theater and watched G Force. It was the only kid movie that was playing in English, but we all liked it.



Birthday Lunch - Crepes & Waffles, great choice Molly!


One of my favorite things about you Molly is that you love others deeply.
I love that you call all of the Casa Gabriel boys your brothers. They are so protective of you and care about you. I guess you do have to be tough to have 2 older brothers plus a house full of teenage brothers, too.

You three are buddies, and I pray that you will always be close.


Daddy's little girl. I love to watch your face light up when Daddy comes home.


You are named after my great-grandmother, Margaret Hutchison. She was very special in my life and the sweet thing is, you remind me of her. She was loving, spunky, beautiful, funny, generous, and always had on high heels and a matching purse. I love you Molly Margaret. You are a treasure in my life. Feliz Cumpleanos!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dear, sweet Molly! We all (especially Hannah and Lauren) miss you and love you. Can't believe you are 4!!!! Stay as precious as you are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday dear Molly! Aidan thinks you are looking more like Rebecca in these pictures. We all enjoyed looking at them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Cumpleanos, sweet MoMo!!! We all love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete